Explore 12 Golden Ticket Competition
This competition has now closed. Thank you to all entrants. The lucky winner of the Golden Ticket was Olga Q. who has received her prize, a reimbursement of her purchase of the Explore 12 Portable electronic Magnifier. Congratulations Olga!
Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions for Vision Australia “Golden Ticket” HumanWare Explore 12 with Stand Competition
- These terms and conditions apply to the Vision Australia Explore 12 with Stand Competition (the "Competition").
- By participating in the Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Competition is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years or older, except employees and immediate families of Vision Australia or any related entities, agents or any other person connected with the Competition.
- The Competition is only open to individuals who have purchased an Explore 12 with Stand from Vision Australia's New Zealand webstore.
- How to Enter
- The Competition will run from the 1st of August 2023 to the 31st of August 2023.
- To enter the Competition, participants must purchase an Explore 12 with Stand from Vision Australia's New Zealand webstore and find a "Golden Ticket" in their product packaging indicating that they have won.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Any entries received after the closing date of the Competition will not be accepted.
- The winner of the Competition will receive a reimbursement for the value of the Explore 12 with Stand (including GST); excluding freight and local based customs tax.
- The winner will be required to provide proof of purchase and their contact details to claim the prize.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other products or services.
- Winner Selection
- The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received.
- The winner will be notified via email or phone within seven (7) days of the competition closing date.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within seven (7) days of notification, Vision Australia reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select an alternative winner.
- Vision Australia reserves the right to amend or cancel the Competition at any time without prior notice.
- Vision Australia reserves the right to disqualify any participant who breaches these terms and conditions or tampers with the entry process.
- Participants acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform used to promote the Competition.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.